Arlo Technologies has once again revitalized the visual technology world with its brand-new Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight Camera. The CES 2020 Innovation Award Honoree inhibits a wire-free structure which makes it the perfect addition to Arlo’s smart home system. The first of its kind, the floodlight camera comprises multiple LEDs, dual audio, a 2K HDR camera, and additional visual configurations. Integrated with Arlo Smart, the camera is compatible with several uses with the help of its versatile features. Smart on the inside, and elegant on the outside, Arlo’s floodlight camera is the perfect security solution for any picky homeowner.
Anticipated for release in Spring 2020, Arlo’s SVP Product and Chief Information Officer relayed, “Arlo’s industry-leading technology is now packed into a wire-free, sleek form factor allowing for the seamless camera and floodlight integration.With this highly functional, yet minimalist design, users are able to reap the benefits of increased illumination, best-in-class camera performance and computer vision technology resulting in even more peace of mind – all without compromising their home exterior aesthetic.”
To ensure maximum security for you and your loved ones, the Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight Camera inhibits a diverse range of features that help recognize those on the outside. Developed after a series of trials and tests, the camera’s features are known to be resistant against typically audio and visual impairing circumstances.
The best of these features include:
- Enhanced brightness: Dual activation via motion and manual settings makes for an effective illumination with top-class LEDs
- 2K HDR Camera: Choose between pre-recorded and live footage sessions to observe individuals and objects in minute details
- Color Night Vision: Combat the darkness with effective night vision in both color and black and white
- 160-Degree Viewing Range: Encompass a wider viewing area with the rotatable 160-Degree camera angle
- Dual Audio: Users can both converse with and hear in on individuals outside their home with the inbuilt two-way audio communication system
- Rechargeable Battery: Efficient battery with long life and a charging option to make your security solution cost-effective
Complete with a motion light sensor, the Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight Camera automatically adjusts brightness levels in accordance with surrounding light levels. Keying in customization, the camera allows users to pick amongst three light settings, namely, constant, pulsating and flashing, to make for a safety solution that best matches their requirements.
Arlo’s Floodlight Camera is diverse and adaptable if nothing else. User-friendly, the camera latches onto virtually and hard wall surface, making it accessible to a number of people no matter the exterior of their house. All in all, the camera comes encased in a sleek exterior casing that takes heed to not ruin the aesthetics of your home.
Additionally, users receive a three-month trial package to Arlo Smart upon purchase, allowing them to experience Arlo’s unique cloud service.