USB C is the new port to have. In fact, manufacturers such as Apple are relying so much on it that they have got rid of all the other ports. The new Macbook has nothing but a single USB C port, and that is what you have to use to charge as well. Enter JSVER’sUSB C hub.
JSVER’s USB C hub
The USB C hub offers the following:
- Ultra slim Type C Hub with Power Delivery (PD) Specification – charging your laptop while connecting multiple devices and transferring data
- USB-C data hub with 3 super speed USB 3.0 interfaces for data transfer of up to 5Gbps, which is 10 times faster than USB 2.0
- Built-in VL813 and VL100 chipset enable your devices to charge and transfer data safely
- Easy to use, plug and play, no drivers needed and supports hot swapping. Supported operating systems: Windows XP/Vista/Win7/Win8/Win10, Mac OS X , Linux and Android
- This product comes with a guaranteed 18-month warranty and friendly customer service
Of course, as mentioned above, the product isn’t just for Mac OS users. You can connect it to anything that has a USB C port. Be it your smartphone, a Windows 10 tablet/PC or even a Linux computer.
Our favourite feature is the fact that not only can you connect other USB devices to your computer, but you can also keep your device charged thanks to the Power Delivery Specification.
JSVER is a new brand on the market, offering various gadgets and items for everything such as your smartphone and your laptop. The range includes the USB C hub as well as many other items. More of them can be found on their website.
They have a simple slogan: My life, my JSVER!
Check the various items on offer by them via their Amazon market place.