Hoverboards, are a funny bunch. Not only do they not really hover (wheels!!!), they are also technically illegal in the UK. While Boris Johnson may get the law changed, it will take its sweet time. Meanwhile, scooters and electric scooters are not only legal, they offer you the gift of speed mixed with the ease to carry them around with you.
Engineered by the award winning Swiss innovators at Micro Scooters – the emicro one is an extraordinary feat of design, providing an unparalleled method of transport for adults.
Weighing just 7.5kg, it is the world’s most lightweight and compact electric scooter, while its unique motion control sensor allows riders to start and control their speed through body movement.
A world’s first, this motion control also reduces battery consumption and allows the emicro one to run cable free.
There’s also a fast charging battery which can be fully charged in just one hour and has an excellent lifetime of 1000+ charging cycles.
Furthermore, its easy-fold design makes the emicro one effortless to transport, while the option of 3 different ride programmes – eco, standard and sport mode – make it easy for riders to control their speed.
- WEIGHS ONLY 7.5KG/16.5LBS (THE LIGHTEST ELECTRIC SCOOTER IN THE WORLD)
- BATTERY LASTS UP TO 12KM WITH 60 MINUTE RECHARGE TIME
- COMPACT WITH AN EASY FOLD DESIGN
- 3 RIDE MODES – ECO, STANDARD & SPORT – FOR SPEED CONTROL
- REGENERATIVE BRAKING FOR SHORTER BRAKING DISTANCES AND BATTERY RECHARGING
- INTEGRATED HUB MOTOR – PRODUCES 500 WATTS OF POWER & 4 NEWTON METERS OF TORQUE
- DUEL CORE FRONT WHEEL – SHOCK ABSORBANT SOFT CORE & HARD OUTER SHELL
- SLOPE SUPPORT – HIGHER POWER AND TORQUE WHEN RIDING UPHILL
- AUTOMATIC ON/OFF – REDUCES BATTERY CONSUMPTION
- LED COMMUNICATION DISPLAY ON DECK- SHOWS SPEED SETTING AND REMAINING BATTERY CHARGE
For more information, head to the Micro Scooters website:
The E-Micro retails for ££749.95.