Honor, a Huawei owned-owned company have released UK availability and pricing of the new flagship device, the Honor 6+. The Android 4.4 KitKat smartphone is powered by an Octa core processor and goes on sale at Three stores throughout the UK from May 1st, and is available to pre order from Amazon.co.uk from 6th April.
We had the chance to have a little play with the Honor 6 Plus a few weeks back, and were very impressed with it.
You can read more about our early impressions here:
Priced at £299.99, the Honor 6+ has two 8MP rear cameras designed to capture high quality wide aperture images as well as an 8MP front camera for the all important selfie! The long lasting 3,600mAh battery powers the Honor 6+ for two days on a single charge.
Following is the press release from Honor:
HONOR ANNOUNCES PRICING AND AVAILABILITY FOR THE HONOR 6+
London: Honor’s new flagship device, the Honor 6+, will be going on sale on Three throughout the UK from 1st May priced at £299.99, and is available to pre-order from 6th April at Amazon.co.uk.
The Honor 6+ was unveiled at Mobile World Congress last month and the new premium device is the world’s first smartphone that comes with two 8 megapixel rear cameras, combining to make a 13-megapixel image, as well as a single 8 mega pixel front-facing camera. The Honor 6+ encourages digital natives to bravely rethink technological innovation with the chance to shoot, store and share their brave moments making their memories even bigger and better.
The new mobile device is packed with powerful smartphone technology, featuring:
- Unique bionic parallel 8MP rear camera providing wide aperture F0.95-F16 which can capture some of the most powerful photos – give your eyes a new visual experience and re-discover the beauty of life
- Equipped with super 8+1 cores Kirin925 chipset and 3GB RAM+ 32GB of internal memory
- 3600mAh powered battery with patented power saving technology which lasts through two days of moderate usage
- Dual SIM Dual Activewith dual data usage switchable
- State-of-the-art 5.5-inch negative LCD screen, offering 1500:1 super high contrast and industry high of 85% color saturation
- Fiberglass based cover, the most important material used in military helmets. The Honor 6+ has a high screen-to-body ratio, designed for easy and more comfortable one-handed use
The Honor 6+ is the latest and loudest statement from Honor that proves the company’s dedication to producing high quality devices to ‘always on’ digital natives. The new, premium device and speaks volumes about Honor’s commitment to shake up the mobile phone space across Europe.