Mobvoi has taken the fitness challenges up a notch with its recent announcement of a 21-Day HIIT Challenge! The launch of their latest TicWatch E3 has come with an exciting offer for their customers. Mobvoi aims to encourage people to keep active and hit their fitness goals. Here’s how you can win back 100% of your new TicWatch E3 from Mobvoi:
- Order a TicWatch E3 from Mobvoi.
- Let the world know of their acceptance of the challenge on Twitter using the hashtag #hiitchallengewithTicWatchE3
- Complete your 20 minute HIIT Challenge daily using the chart from the Mobvoi app and share the screenshot on Twitter everyday for 21 days.
- Once completed, DM Mobvoi_Official on Twitter to verify their challenge results on completion of all 21 days to receive the chashback within one month.
- You have until Wednesday, August 18th 2021 to get involved and complete the challenge.
Let’s look at the TicWatch E3 to get you a little bit more excited!
The TicWatch E3 is the second in series from Mobvoi to feature Qualcomm® Snapdragon WearTM 4100 Platform, following the TicWatch Pro 3. The TicWatch is powered with Wear OS by Google, which means you have access to Google Apps and services specifically made for the watch. The TicWatch E3 also works as your wallet with its NFS functionality allowing you to use Google Pay.
The TicWatch E3 features a powerful battery that can power you through a whole day on the “Essential Mode” so you never have to worry about running out of battery even when it’s low on battery.
Mobvoi’s TicWatch E3 is packed with features and Apps that make it your go-to smartwatch. The TicWatch will be available starting July 16th via Mobvoi.com and Amazon for USD$199.99 / EUR €199.99 / GBP £179.99., which you can claim back by winning the challenge!
Get. Set. Go! Good Luck!