The new Sony Xperia 10 III 5G – with an incredible 6.0″ HDR OLED capacitive touch screen display, triple rear camera set-up (12MP, 8MP & 8MP) and 4,500mAh battery – is now available at Vodafone (www.vodafone.co.uk), the UK’s Best Network, as voted for by the readers of Trusted Reviews.
When trading in an eligible device, the new Sony Xperia 10 III 5G alongside a 24-month airtime plan, can be purchased for just £24 per month (£29 upfront cost). Further pricing details can be found here: www.vodafone.co.uk
As well as providing great value, EVO is packed full of added and unique benefits that customers can take advantage of, including:
- Battery Refresh – Exclusively with Vodafone, EVO customers will not have to worry about a tired battery because we’ll replace it at no extra cost, helping customers keep that new phone feeling for longer. Every phone comes with Battery Refresh included, and customers will be covered for the length of their device plan – that’s up to 36 months.
- Total Care Warranty – Vodafone is the only network to cover customers with a two-year warranty on all new devices against any manufacturer faults and repairs, for that extra peace of mind. That even includes Apple devices – one year longer than the manufacturer warranty.
- Unlimited Data Booster – Only Vodafone gives customers the choice of unlimited data every month, or unlimited data just when they need it. With our unique Unlimited Data Booster, customers who don’t already have unlimited data in their plan can boost themselves up to unlimited data for 30 days, up to six times at any point in their contract. This is perfect for those customers who need a data boost for those extra special occasions – including staycations or watching their favourite sporting events on the go.
- Unlimited picture messaging – Unexpected MMS charges are a thing of the past, with unlimited picture messaging included in all plans at no extra cost.
- Entertainment – Customers can enjoy the entertainment they love, straight to their mobile for the length of their plan, with a fantastic choice of Amazon Prime, Spotify Premium or YouTube Premium for an additional monthly fee.
- VeryMe – The award-winning loyalty programme built around what our customers love, with weekly treats and giveaways that change to match their interests. Plus, with Vodafone, customers can choose to gift their rewards to family or friends – even if they’re on a different network.
- Roaming in 81 destinations – Customers on selected unlimited data plans can use their plan abroad, when the time is right, at no extra cost in 81 worldwide destinations – that’s more destinations than other UK networks.
- 5G at no extra cost – on the UK’s best network, as voted by readers of Trusted Reviews.
- 5G Roaming – Vodafone offers 5G roaming, and 5G coverage in more places across Europe than any other network.
- Those who want a smartphone and smartwatch can save even more – Vodafone EVO is the perfect destination for watch lovers who can enjoy the same great flexibility to get the watch they want at the price they choose, with an additional built-in saving of £3.50 on ‘OneNumber’ smartwatch connectivity. This means customers can leave their phone at home and still stay connected from their wrist on Vodafone’s award-winning network.
Earlier this year, Vodafone launched Pro Broadband, offering 4G back-up, Super WiFi, access to Vodafone’s WiFi Xperts team of engineers for problem-solving, free anti-virus and parental control software, and the Faster Fibre Promise, so you know you’ll be upgraded to full FTTP broadband as soon as it’s available on your street.