är Facemask has introduced what has become the new normal for the world, a self-cleaning face mask that blocks 99.8% of viruses. The self-cleaning face mask does not only blocks viruses, bacteria and pollutants but also offers a stylish look when worn on the face. Coverings have become an accepted part of our lives and ar Facemask has made this product to last so that you do not have to get a new one every time you go out, which we all know can become a hassle sometimes.
Face masks have never been known like this before ever since the pandemic hit us. We are now required to cover ourselves on public transport and in shops for the foreseeable future and, longer-term, face masks are set to become a wardrobe staple. The är face mask offers comfort, safety and style and is available to purchase online now. Delivered within just a few days, it would make a great Christmas gift for a loved one.
Here are some of the highlights of the products:
- Self-cleaning technology: unlike ordinary coverings, there’s no need to wash the är mask often, thanks to its revolutionary ViralOff self-cleaning treatment, which reduces 99% of viruses on its surface within two hours – including coronavirus!
- Blocks 99.8% of viruses: är nanofilters are scientifically tested to block up to 99.8% of viruses, bacteria, dust, and other airborne pollutants. The filters are 1,000 times thinner than human hair, offering comfortable breathability.
- Breathe more easily: the är face mask is one of only a few equipped with an exhalation valve, so you can breathe out much more easily. And because the air passes through the filter, you’re helping protect those around you.
- Stylish design: designed and produced in state-of-the-art facilities so you can use a high-quality face mask and feel stylish wearing it. Available in four sizes – including children’s size – for the perfect fit.
- Availability: Purchase online at www.arfacemask.com, priced €29.90 (£26.97).