Here are 5Great reasons for Apple lovers to choose Vodafone:
- It’s the UK’s best mobile data network, the UK’s best network, as voted for by the readers of Trusted Reviews, and London’s best 5G network.*
- Get the latest iPhone every year, with no upgrade fee. Customers buying the new iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro on a 24-month plan can also choose to trade it in any time after 12 months for the latest model with no upgrade fee, thanks to Vodafone’s Annual Upgrade Promise.
- Unlimited 5G data at no extra cost. The Unlimited Max plan is perfect for those who love to download or stream their favourite TV shows and music on the move.
- It’s great value and the only place to give you an instant, guaranteed trade-in saving with our new trade-in tool, available via the MyVodafone app (you don’t have to be a customer). Customers who trade in their old device can pick up a new iPhone with unlimited data with 5G at no extra cost from iPhone 12 – from £50 per month on Unlimited Max (£29 upfront cost) and iPhone 12 Pro – from £58 per month (£20 upfront cost)
- Get a range of Apple perks: Customers will have the best care for their iPhone over the full length of their plan, with Vodafone’s Total Care Warranty. The service covers against manufacturer faults and repairs, including free battery replacement, giving customers complete peace of mind at no extra cost for two years – that’s one year more than the manufacturer warranty. For those looking for extra protection for their new iPhone, Vodafone is the only network to offer AppleCare services when purchasing insurance, which provides customers with additional support in Apple stores and 24/7 priority access to Apple experts. With Vodafone customers also get 200GB of iCloud storage for three months, as well as one year of free Apple TV+ original shows and movies to enhance their Apple world.
You can also get a subscription for a Vodafone’s Entertainment Partner which makes a perfect match for unlimited data and the new Samsung Galaxy series. Customers on an entertainment plan can choose between YouTube Premium, Amazon Prime or Spotify Premium.
Vodafone’s loyalty programme – customers can also enjoy a wide range of exclusive rewards, treats and discounts, including two cinema tickets for £7 at Vue venues across the UK. More than 28 million rewards have been claimed to date and Vodafone is the first UK operator to offer customers the option to gift selected rewards to a person of their choice, regardless of which network they are on.