Vodafone has made an addition to its consumer smart tech with the launch of the all-new GPS tracker, Curve. Curve has been created with the motive to allow people to stay connected to the thing and people they love. This is done by sending the loved ones and things alerts and updates straight to their mobile from a distance. On average, a person loses around four things in a month which mostly includes keys. Curve is a great product for all those who really need to keep a track of things they keep losing. You can use it to keep an eye on all valuable items including laptop bags, cars, keys, and even backpacks.
With 41 billion smart devices predicted to be in use by 2027, and the IoT sector forecast to grow annually in magnitudes of trillions of euros, the launch of Curve emphasizes Vodafone’s continued development in the sector, driving innovation through the creation of smart devices and leading digital experiences, connected by the Vodafone global network.
Curve has a pretty lightweight design and an incredible battery life that lasts you up to seven days. It also comes equipped with a quick location alert button and has easy to set location zones and keyring accessory. It is durable and available in two colors, Dove and Slate allowing you to mix it with your other belongings without grabbing much attention.
Curve key device features include:
- Designed for life with a key ring accessory that’s stylish in design and compact
- Built-in Vodafone Smart SIM-enabled, providing connection and roaming at no extra cost across Vodafone’s global network. when users subscribe to a SIM connectivity plan
- Unlike simple Bluetooth only trackers, Curve uses four different tracking technologies – GPS, Wi-Fi, Cellular and Bluetooth – to provide a more reliable connection to users favorite things
- Four different tracking modes to choose from, which can improve the speed of location updates and save battery life: Power Save Mode, Everyday Mode, Performance Mode, and Real-Time Tracking.
- Zones: users can create mapped areas, so they are notified when the device leaves or enters their chosen areas.
- Users can control multiple trackers through the Vodafone Smart App in real-time and create a profile for each person or thing they’re tracking
- Built for style and durability, Curve is designed to brave the elements and is certified IP67 waterproof
- Provides up to seven days of battery life (usage dependent)
- Available in two colors: Dove and Slate
Lutfu Kitapci, Managing Director, Vodafone Consumer IoT comments: “Now more than ever, people want to stay connected to the most important things in their lives. Through driving the development of our own smart tech, starting with Curve, the first in our ‘Designed & Connected by Vodafone’ range we are helping bring customers added peace of mind. Created with leading industrial designers and connected by our global network, Curve’s versatility makes it the perfect way to keep track of what matters most, fitting seamlessly into everyday life.
This step-change in our smart tech offering is grounded in a relentless obsession with customer experience, meeting consumer needs in new ways, and building on our IOT platforms. As we expand our range throughout 2020, our customer commitment is helping to improve everyday living through the magic of smart technology.”