Audeze is one of the leading high-end audio headphone manufacturers. It has launched its all-new reference audio headphone, the Audeze LCD-1. The new headphone brings forth Audeze’s renowned magnetic technology combined with an all-new lightweight and foldable design. It has been intrinsically designed to provide users with the excellent audio experience. This is offered to users in a compact travel-friendly package perfect for industry professionals and audiophiles.
“With the LCD-1, we’ve created our best sounding headphone in a compact design that’s easy to use and convenient for travel,” states Sankar Thiagasamudram, CEO of Audeze. “Whether you’re a veteran sound engineer that quickly needs to check audio with reference-quality headphones or an audiophile, you’ll find the portability and sound quality of the LCD-1 to be incredibly versatile.”
Some Key Features of Audeze LCD-1
Audeze Patented Technology: Ultra-thin Uniforce™ diaphragms and Fluxor™ Magnets provide powerful sound, unparalleled sonic detail, and incredible accuracy.
- Planar Magnetic Drivers: 90mm Over-Ear Planar Drivers for incredibly wide dynamic range.
- Open Circumaural Design: LCD-1’s design delivers a transparent, spacious sound stage and stereo imaging.
- Fazor Wave Guides: Deep rich bass with zero audible distortion
- Compact, clean foldable design, perfect for mixing on the go weighing just 250 grams
- Light-weight construction with robust memory foam ear and headband for extended comfort during long listening sessions
- 3.5mm premium braided cable for tangle-free connection
- 1/4” adapter included
- Designed and built in the USA with imported and US-made parts.
The Audeze LCD-1 will be shown at the AES NY 2019 Convention at booth #857 from October 16 through October 18.
Pricing and Availability
The new reference headphone is available in the markets now. It is priced at £399/$399