Garmin International has announced the next generation of vivomove series offering the latest collection of hybrid smartwatches. The vívomove series is among many new wearables launched by Garmin at IFA in Berlin, Germany, September 6-11, and will be on display at the Garmin stand in Hall 4.2, Booth 232.
The new smartwatches come in 16. The lineup includes vivomove 3/3S, vivomove Style and vivomove Luxe. different styles and some models even have hidden dual AMOLED touchscreen displays. The design is has integrated the appearance of a traditional timepiece with real ticking hands and elegant dial details. The hidden smart screen can be unveiled by a flick of the wrist which removes the ticking hands’ dial. The smart screen features health and fitness data as well as smart notifications for texts, social media, calendar reminders and much more.
“The vívomove watches are designed for those who want the connected and health features of a smartwatch with a more fashion-forward look better suited for the office or dressing up,” said Susan Lyman, Garmin vice president of global consumer marketing. “With an extensive selection of bands and metal finishes, it’s a stylish accessory that also keeps tabs on your text messages, energy, stress, sleep and more.”
Design and premium material
The vivomove luxe falls under the premium category and has a 42mm stainless steel bezel and casing with a choice of an Italian or Milanese metal strap. The Luxe features the hidden dual AMOLED touchscreen that features moving watch hands with smartwatch graphics. The watch face is domed shape made with sapphire crystal giving it the premium look and feel.
This watch falls under the woven nylon or silicon band category and also features a 42mm aluminum bezel and casing. It is available in a variety of eye-catching metal finishes. The glass lens on this watch face is Corning gorilla glass which is in a domed shape. It also features dual AMOLED displays.
The vivomove 3/3S is available in two cases sizes: 44mm and 39mm. This watch features a stainless steel bezel and a variety of colorful silicon bands as well as a hidden touch display.
- Notifications: Receive smart notifications for incoming calls, text messages, social media updates, calendar reminders and more.
- Advanced Health Monitoring: Comprehensive suite of 24/7 health monitoring features include advanced sleep with pulse ox, Body Battery energy monitoring, abnormal heart rate alerts, menstrual cycle tracking, stress tracking with relaxing reminders, new hydration tracking and more.
- Connected GPS: Connects with the user’s smartphone’s GPS for greater accuracy in measuring outdoor activities.
- Garmin Pay: Contactless payment solution3 lets users leave their cash and cards at home (vívomove Style and Luxe only).
- Fitness Features: Tracks steps, floors climbed, and intensity minutes and includes built-in activities for walking, running, cardio, yoga, strength training and more.