On August 29, 2019, Lenovo announced an all-new portfolio for its consumer’s lineup at its annual holiday event at IFA. The lineup has seen additions of monitors, laptops, tablets and a multi-purpose desktop. Lenovo also talked about the importance of smart products having a major positive impact on everyday life and how it is reflected in their products.
Lenovo IdeaPads combining sleekness with smartness
Lenovo IdeaPad S340
Lenovo IdeaPad S340 comes in three great colors. The highlight of this device is its weight. At 1.3kg, you can easily fit this in your bag and carry it around throughout the day with ease. It offers a massive 8 hours of battery life with effective cooling system.
Lenovo IdeaPad S540
The highlight for this device is its QHD display option. It offers a RapidCharge feature with which you can quickly juice up your device anywhere with a socket. Its specifications speak for themselves Powered by up to 10th Gen Intel Core i7 or AMD Ryzen 7 processors. It has incredibly quiet fans and a low power mode that enables for more usage and less battery drainage.
Lenovo IdeaCentre A540 is a sleek and powerful multi-purpose Windows 10 desktop. It has a beautiful display with high resolution and a 24-inch and 27-inch size options. Its marvelous pull-out IR camera comes with an integrated TrueBlock Privacy shutter for an extra layer of security, while a narrow bezel design and rear cable collector gives this powerhouse of a desktop sleek look.
Insights on the tablets, monitors, and Chromebooks
Apart from the IdeaPads and the powerhouse of a desktop, Lenovo also unveiled Lenovo Chromebook C340 and Lenovo Chromebook S340, Lenovo L28u Monitor and Lenovo G34w Gaming Monitor and Tab M7 and M8. Lenovo has designed the Chromebooks to act as your on the go companion. You only have to sign in with your Google account to start using it. The two monitors offer sleek designs and amazing display features that are made for gamers and creators. They both offer vivid colors and stunning viewing angles for gaming and content creation. The Tabs now have LTE capabilities. To learn more about the tablets click here.
Pricing and Availability
- The 13-inch IdeaPad S540 laptop will start at €799.00 and is expected to be available starting October 2019
- The 13-inch IdeaPad S340 laptop is not available in EMEA at this time, and pricing and availability will vary per market.
- The 24-inch IdeaCentre A540 will start at €799.00 and the 27-inch model will start at €999.00; both are expected to be available starting September 2019.
- The 11-inch Lenovo Chromebook C340 convertible laptop will start at €299.00 and is expected to be available in August 2019; the 15-inch model will start at €449.00 and is expected to be available starting September 2019.
- The 14-inch Lenovo Chromebook S340 laptop will start at €299.00 and is expected to be available starting August 2019.
- The 28-inch Lenovo L28u monitor will start at €349.00 and is expected to be available starting October 2019
- The 34-inch Lenovo G34w Gaming Monitor will start at €599.00 and is expected to be available starting February 2020.