With a successful product launch at Gamescom, Dell is going to continue this year’s legacy of pleasing the consumers. IFA 2019 is the largest tech show in Europe and Dell will showcase it’s latest PCS. The all-new thin and light approach is taken to build them which makes them beautiful machines for everyday light to heavy use. It’s not only about smaller form factors for dell. Keeping in mind consumers’ wants of an adaptive, always connected, high-performing and flawlessly designed PC, Dell continues to set the bar for the PC industry.
Plans ahead of IFA
Dell is expected to announce the expansion of its consumer portfolio with brand new form factors. The addition of the new 10th Gen Intel Core processors to their current XPS and Inspiron line-up will be unveiled at the event. Their aim is to offer consumers a high performing machine in a thin and light form factor capable of handling 4K giving the best taste of both worlds.
They have made changes to their already best selling XPS 13 to make it even better and appealing to consumers. It has been boosted up with an Intel 10th Gen core U series processors. The i7 hexacore models will be available in October whereas others will be available starting 5th September. XPS 13 is going to maintain its position as the most powerful laptop with the addition of a better wifi chipset and an optional 4K Ultra InfinityEdge display with support for both Windows and Ubuntu.
Dell has not only focused on the inside. A new approach is taken to Ultralight with the aim of bringing premium and lightweight machines to the consumers. The Inspiron lineup has been introduced to the new 14 7000 ultralight laptops weighing sub-2.5lbs. The weight makes it incredibly portable which was made possible by a lightweight yet remarkable durable alloy chassis.
Other Inspiron Upgrades
- Inspiron 13, 15, 17 7000 2-in-1: is now available with the addition of USB Type-C with Thunderbolt 3 support and in an optional silver chassis.
- Inspiron 14, 15 5000 2-in-1: delivers mobility and expandability with the bonus of an Active Pen compatible touchscreen.
- Inspiron 13 5000: offers a portable and thin form factor with optional mobile broadband for easy connectivity; and two sleek color options – Platinum Silver and Iced Lilac.
- Inspiron 24 5000 & 27 7000 All-in-One (AIOs) desktops: available Friday, August 23. These desktops fit in your living room or dorm room as a simple and attractive entertainment system or TV replacement.
- Inspiron 14, 15 5000 (5490, 5590): is feature-packed built for reliability and multitasking and offered in the stylish color options of Platinum Silver, Iced Lilac, Iced Mint, and Iced Gold (14” only).
- Inspiron 14, 15 5000 (5493, 5494, 5593, 5594) includes a narrow border, FHD anti-glare wide-viewing display, and Dell Cinema, perfect for the content-hungry user.
- Inspiron 14, 15, 17 3000: offers optional NVIDIA GeForce MX230 discrete graphics card. The 14 and 15 offer a stylish build for on-the-go tasks, while the 17 is made for the entire family to enjoy throughout the home.
Upgrades to Vostro Portfolio
- Vostro 13 5000: a compact, thin design fits into a carry-on; plus, it’s Skype for Business certified for on-the-go work calls.
- Vostro 14, 15 3000: equipped with the hardware-based TPM 2.0 security chip and fingerprint reader integrated into the power button for top security