Urwa Hocane has quickly carved a name for herself in Pakistan’s entertainment industry by being a model, actress and an outspoken artist. She starred in the groundbreaking “Udaari” in which she plays a victim of assault and speaks up against her abuser/attacker. She also played “Durdana” in Punjab Nahin Jaungi where her character flirts with the main male lead, Fawad Khagga (Humayun Saeed) and she was also seen in Namaloom Afraad 2. She is married to singer/actor Farhan Saeed and here are her few life quotes that she swears by.
- “ The purpose of life is to serve the soul through actions done by the body.” Immerse yourself in your self, my forgetful one, this is the secret of life; come out from the fetters of evening and morning, become immortal, says Urwa.
- “Fullness in life can only be achieved if we are humble in our actions and love to the fullest.”
Urwa and Farhan are one of Pakistan’s favorite couples. Their wedding was a super cute affair and Urwa gave us bride goals as she danced on her own wedding and seemed to have a ball of fun when brides are usually expected to sit primly and smile at everyone.
- “In the midst of a chaos, carry your stillness within you.”
“That is where you will find a field of all energy and self. Anything is possible in that field of infinite potentiality,” Urwa says. She says she swears that we all carve our own destiny, her success story is an example that problems don’t stand a chance when one is determined.
- “All I see is magic and light- I believe and believe more.”
It’s always good to believe in magic, in the romance of things. As actresses, as artists, it’s always important to look beyond the darkness and the destruction in the world and have faith in love and kindness. We’re glad Urwa has a super optimistic approach in life!
- “Nothing transcends beyond family for me, they are always the first on my priority list.”
Urwa frequently posts about her sister and her husband and is very supportive of her friends and family. We like!