iOS11 is the best thing to happen to your iPhone or iPad. However, like every major update from Apple, it doesn’t come without its niggles. People have reported slower performance or battery drain. However, those things can be adjusted with software upgrades. The bigger problem comes when you lose your data due to an upgrade. This could be your messages, your photos or your configuration. PrimoSync has the answer to your problems with their iPhone Data Recovery software.
Some tips for those who have suffered
If you are one of the people who has suffered a mishap due to the upgrade, there are some handy tips found on the PrimoSync website. Briefly, they are:
- Restart your device
- Make sure iCloud Backup is on
- Check for recently deleted albums
- Restore your phone from your iCloud backup
- Use a software such as Primo iPhone Data Recovery to recover lost data including your photos
Primo iPhone Data Recovery – features
If you do go down the data recovery software route, it is good to know some of the highlight features on offer:
- Preview your photos or text messages on your computer before you start recovery
- You can find ‘disappeared’ messages from your device
- Allows you to save a back up of your iPhone or iPad on your computer
- Can access your iTunes or iCloud account to restore your messages or photos
- Can recover up to 25 kinds of iOS data, including messages, photos, contacts, notes, call history, etc.
- Supports up to iPhone 8/8 Plus/X and iOS 11
Of course, back up is not the only problem your iPhone can have. The following other fixes are also offered:
- Recover your phone if it stuck on the Apple logo
- Recover your phone if the screen goes black and does not come on
- Recover your phone if the iOS update failed and corrupted your phone
More information on the iPhone Data Recovery software can be found on the Primo website. You can download a free trial to scan your device. The full version costs $39.99 for a personal version.
iOS 11 or not, the Primo iPhone Data Recovery software is a handy tool to always have in case of any iPhone or iPad related issues.