There are many reasons to record your screen on your device. This could be to allow you to record Skype conversations, record gameplay or create training videos you can use later. You can even use it to download videos from websites. While MacOS provides a very decent way to capture images on your screen, it does not offer the same facility to record video. Movavi have the solution for you in the form of their Screen Recorder software.
Movavi Screen Recorder – Features:
The software comes with the following features:
- Allows you to capture video from your Mac Display
- Set up your required frame rate
- Adjust Capture area
- Set up audio sources
- You can even record keyboard or mouse events, and associate click sounds with it.
- Keyboard and mouse shortcuts
- Set up timers
- Trim and cut your clip as needed
- Pro version allows you to take screenshots of the video
- Free Trial Version
How to use the software
The software is fairly easy to use.
- The obvious starting point is to download the software.
- Once downloaded, simply run the program.
- Set up your configuration, with items such as frame rate or audio sources.
- Decide your screen capture area.
- Using hotkeys, start the video capture.
- The video will carry on, or stop after a pre-programmed timer.
- Once the video is done, you can use the provided tools to trim and adjust it as needed.
- Convert video to a format of your choice.
- Share as needed.
Ease of use
The software is relatively easy to use with a fairly intuitive GUI.
While the ability to save keyboard events and choose audio sources or capture area is a great feature, the highlight is probably the ability to trim and cut video after you are done.
More information on the software as well as download links can be found on the Movavi website. It comes in the following 2 options: