Mac is one of the most used OS nowadays. Many people are attracted to Mac due to its attractive interface, speed, battery life, safety etc. One of the benefits of using Mac OS is that it is considerably safer than other OS. However, when it comes to data loss, Mac users also go through this quite often as other OS users. So to take you out from any type of data loss in Mac, we will introduce a reliable solution on this page.
The application which will help you to resolve all data loss issues of Mac is Remo Recover (MAC). This Mac data recovery software is capable of retrieving data from the internal hard drive, external hard drive, pen drive, memory card etc. Remo Recover will help you in recovering data, which is lost during OS installation or reinstallation, partition deletion, resizing the partition, data transfer, Mac hard drive crash, accidental deletion etc.
More about Remo Recover Mac:
- Its advanced scanning technology scans the drive sector-by-sector and locates deleted/lost file
- Has capability to recover files from emptied Trash
- Provides a special feature to clarify and recover various file types on the basis of file unique signatures
- Retrieved files will be sorted on the basis of name, size, date and file type
- Find tool helps you to locate the required file from recovered data list
- Supports data recovery from all the volumes, formatted with HFS, HFS+, HFSX, FAT file systems
- You can resume the recovery process using Save Recovery Session option
- Verify the recovery before saving the data using Preview option
- Recovered data will be displayed in Mac finder styled interface
- You can utilize this tool on Mac OS X 10.5.x and all above versions
- Universal Binary application supports both Intel and PowerPC platforms
- This application supports 300+ different file type’s recovery including, documents, audios, videos, program files, photo recovery from Mac.
Procedure to use this software:
Download and install Remo Recover Mac software on your Mac machine and follow the following steps:
Step 1: Launch the program and select Recover Volume / Drives option
Step 2: From the next window select either Formatted / Reformatted Recovery or Volume Recovery
- Formatted / Reformatted Recovery: To retrieve data from formatted Mac machine
- Volume Recovery: To recover lost or deleted volume from Mac
Step 3: Select the volume from where you want to retrieve data and click Next.
Step 4: The tool will scan the selected drive sector-by-sector and provide a list of recoverable files. Select the required files (Or you can go for Mark All option) and click Next.
Step 5: After completion of scanning process you will get a list of recovered files. You can use Preview option to verify the files before saving
Step 6: Browse the destination location to store the files and click on save button.
When it comes to data recovery, Remo Software will never disappoint any customer. You can even use this software when your hard drive turns inaccessible, virus affected, and also when your system is dead. Remo Software comes in three versions: Basic, Media and Pro. Based on the type of data loss you can select the required version and proceed the recovery process. In the beginning, you can use its demo version which is free, once you are satisfied with its process, you can go for the advanced version of it.