What would make a Bluetooth Speaker even better? The ability to turn it into a disco light magic ball. 1ByOne are already on the case, and they have produced the Bluetooth Speaker Crystal Super Disco LED Digital Magic Ball Light. While the name is quite a mouthful, essentially this is the best device I can think of to have when you’re throwing a party… wireless music and disco lights. What more could you ask for.
It comes with the following features:
- Bluetooth 3.0: Faster data transmission, wider equipment capability, up to 30 feet(10m) control distance, this wireless dome is easy to put wherever you want it!
- With a remote control;6 kinds of color changing modes, sound control, music selection, sound/light switch on/off
- 3W power for each super bright LED makes party much effective under the music playing.
- Beautiful color changing with 360ãrotating head runs every corner of your party.
- Easy operation, clear voice guidance(System ready for Bluetooth; Ready for Bluetooth connection; Bluetooth connected). CE and RoHS complaint, ABS and SPCC environmental protection materials, more safe metal wire
More information on the device can be found on the following link:
Now, to business! The nice folk at 1byOne are giving five of our lucky readers the chance to win one of these. Yes, you read that right. 5, not just one!
So, what do you have to do to win? You can give us a like on Facebook and leave a comment on the following post:
Or you can follow us on Twitter and do an RT & Reply to the following tweet:
Fancy winning a Disco Light with a built in Bluetooth Speaker? Follow us and RT & Reply to this tweet! More details: https://t.co/cF0Ph3xEbN
— OxGadgets (@OxGadgets) November 12, 2015
Terms and conditions:
- Competition open to UK residents ages 18 and over.
- Winners will be given Amazon codes to buy this item. There may be delivery charge to pay.
- Competition closes on the 20th of November, midnight.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. Our decisions will be final.
Update – Competition Closed
The competition is now closed, and we would like to thank everybody who took part. We are in the process of getting in touch with the winners!