iMend.com, the popular phone repair service, obviously have more of a personality that people give them credit for. The blog features interesting article, and their latest addition is definitely a gem. It features the top 50 crazy ways people have broken their phones. While I won’t list the whole lot to you, here are some that really caught my attention:
- Throwing the phone instead of the ball for the dog!
- Playing games with a cat? Think again. A user’s cat swiped the screen so hard it knocked the phone off the table.
- Want a new phone? Moan hard enough and your husband might just throw it out of the window!
- Being attacked by a swarm of killer bees, and having to run while the phone fell out.
- Three words: goat head butt!
- Toilet Selfie!
- Run over by rhinos!
- Butter fingered cricketers
You may see how the list starts to lack detail as I go on. It is a good list you see, and you’ll have to click the link to read the nitty gritty details! You can check out the full featured article at their website here:
Of course, while you’re there, you can use their services to book a repair too! So far iMend.com focus on Apple iPhones, iPads and Samsung devices, while other devices will be added soon too.