Braven have just announced the 710, their most feature packed portable yet. It offers everything from superior sound quality (thanks to custom made drivers) to NFC connectivity, Bluetooth wireless pairing, an aircraft grade aluminium case, and water resistance. Oh, and you can charge devices using it’s built in USB power bank, and it features a noise cancelling speakerphone too.
Some features in short:
- Superior-quality APT-X audio
- 12+ hours battery life
- Powerbank charges external devices via USB
- Brings Bluetooth connectivity to any hi-fi system
- Built-in internal speakerphone
- IPX5 water resistance rating
- Bluetooth connectivity with NFC
- 3.5mm line-in and AUX port
- 3 colours: Silver, Blue and Graphite
- £149.99; available by end of November
“The 710 is a prime example of how technology and design can combine to satisfy even the most demanding audiophiles on the go,” stated Andy Fathollahi, Chief Executive, BRAVEN. “The 710 is BRAVEN’s newest model and it incorporates all the technologies that have made BRAVEN a leading brand in portable wireless speakers.”
What’s more, you can even connect a second Braven 710 to create a true stereo experience, while NFC allows you to create links just by touching them together.
The IPX5 rating also means that you can use it wherever, on the beach, in the shower, all while playing music.