While a big name in rest of the world, Huawei are slowly starting to make their presence known in the UK market. Three have just announced that they will be stocking the very well priced Huawei Media Pad 10 tablet.
The tablet boasts some of the following features:
- 10.1-inch (1280 x 800 pixel) display
- Fast 1.5 GHz Quad-core processor
- Large 6600mAh battery
- Up to 16GB of internal memory
- Huawei Emotion UI
- 3 megapixel camera | Rear
- VGA camera | Front for internet video calling
- Supports micro SD Card up to 32GB
- 1GB RAM
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) Operating System
- 4G Ready
- Dolby Surround Sound speakers
All the above, with only 9.9mm thickness. The features above make it a very good tablet, definitely a good one to own.
Sylvia Chind, head of devices at Three, says: “The Huawei MediaPad 10 Link is great for customers that want to stay connected on the go for a reasonable price. It’s also 4G ready, so customers can make the most of either our advanced 3G network or our 4G network when it begins rolling out at the end of the year.”
With Three, the tablet will cost you £29.99 up front on a £19.99/mo contract that runs 24 months and includes 5GB of data. Instead, you can buy it for £229, with a rolling data plan of £7.50 for 1GB or £10 for 15GB.
The tablet should be available online, and from various Three stores from mid-October.