One can be as careful as possible, but there are always reasons when you will end up with a Windows PC with a lost password. The reasons can be many:
- You may have bought a second hand computer with a password that was unknown
- You lost your password because of some mistake
- You haven’t used a computer in ages so you have forgotten your password
- You had a colleague who left the company without giving the password
- Somebody played a prank on you and left your computer with a password.
Either way, all these situations are pretty annoying, as it is very difficult to survive today’s modern world without having a fully working computer. Thanks to PCUnlocker, none of these problems will get in your way.
The software has the following features:
- Simple and intuitive graphic interface.
- Bypass, remove or reset Windows local administrator and user passwords.
- Reset forgotten domain administrator and user passwords for Windows 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012 and 2016 AD (Active Directory) domain controller.
- Reset passwords to DSRM (Directory Services Restore Mode) accounts.
- Unlock/enable any Windows local account or Active Directory account that is locked out, disabled or expired.
- Promote any standard or limited Windows user account to administrator.
- Ability to remove login time restrictions on Windows local account and Active Directory account.
- Support password reset for Windows 10 / 8 local accounts and Microsoft account.
- Bypass the password of Windows local / Microsoft account without modifying the old password.
- Reset administrator password of virtual machine runs in VMware, Parallels, VirtualBox, Microsoft Virtual PC, Hyper-V (Gen2 & Gen1 VM).
- Reset passwords for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2003, 2000, NT, Windows Server 2003 x64 Edition (64-bit), Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Server 2008 / 2012 / 2016.
- Reset Windows passwords with a bootable CD, USB drive or network over PXE.
- Support Windows 10 / 8 computers with UEFI Secure Boot, including Microsoft Surface Pro, Apple Mac, ThinkPad Tablet 2, Dell Venue 8/11 Pro, Toshiba Encore.
- Support RAID/SCSI/SATA drives, and FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 file systems.
- Mount virtual hard disk (*.vhd, *.vhdx, *.iso).
- Disable the “Force Smart Card Login” if your Smart Card is lost.
- FREE technical support.
More information on the software can be found on their website.Google+