Honor have done it again. They have released the next version of their Honor 8 phone, the Honor 8 Pro, which brings a suite of features to the masses.
Highlights are the following:
- 4000 mAh battery life. This compared to the likes of Samsung S8 Edge that still come with a 3000mAh battery life.
- QHD resolution screen of 5.7″, in a 6.7mm battery, offering not just a great display, but a great VR experience as well.
- VR kit included in the box, offering full HD VR thanks to the QHD screen
- Kirin 960 processor (Octa-Core)
- Mali-G71 Graphics Chip
- 64GB storage, 6GB RAM
- Android 7.1 Nougat, EMUI 5.1
- 12 Mega Pixel Dual Lens Camera
- USB OTG
“With the launch of the Honor 8 Pro we set out to push the boundaries on all fronts” saidGeorge Zhao, President of Honor. “The handset is the most impressive performing Honor smartphone to date, redefining the large-screen category by wrapping its outstanding features inside an ultra-thin minimalist design. The device is available at a market leading price: performance ratio, with Honor 8 Pro debuting in under £475.”
Wilkin Lee, Sales and Marketing Manager for Honor UK, added: “We know that a big bugbear for smartphone users who live an always-on fast-paced life is often the battery of their device cutting out at a pivotal moment, whether they are reaching the climax of a film, on the verge of completing the top level of a game or capturing a winning shot on holiday. We’re a power reliant generation.
“With the Honor 8 Pro, we’ve gone to great lengths to make sure our users are equipped with the best battery performance so they can make the most of the handset’s other impressive capabilities and maximise online experiences.”