The iPhone 13 series will be available with Vodafone EVO, the flexible mobile offering that makes the latest iPhone devices easier to afford than ever before. Customers can decide how much they want to pay upfront for their new device, as well as choosing the length of their contract – anything from 12 to 36 months at 0% APR. Plus, Vodafone EVO customers can enjoy flexible upgrades, allowing them to upgrade to a new phone as soon as 12 months into their plan, as well as choosing to trade-in their old device to make their next phone more affordable.
Customers purchasing an iPhone 13 can save even more if they choose to trade in their old phone for a guaranteed price using our Trade-In Tool. Vodafone is the only network to offer a guaranteed trade-in saving while the customer’s smartphone is still in their hands, using the My Vodafone App.
Here are 5 Great reasons to buy your new iPhone from Vodafone EVO:
- Trade-in guarantee – get an instant and guaranteed saving, when you trade in an eligible device using our Trade-in Tool.
- Ultimate flexibility – get flexible phone contract lengths (between 12 and 36 months), flexible upfront costs, and upgrade from 12 months.
- UK’s unbeatable network for reliability – customers can rely on our network to keep them connected. Nobody beats Vodafone for network reliability in the UK according to RootMetrics. Plus, we offer 5G in more places across Europe than any other network.
- Phone & Airtime plans with inclusive benefits – Vodafone EVO plans include: Battery Refresh for up to three years, Total Care Warranty (two years), Unlimited Picture Messages and Device Care. Plus, there are even more Xtra benefits** – such as inclusive roaming – depending on the airtime plan you choose.
- Award-winning loyalty with VeryMe Rewards – the award-winning loyalty programme built around what our customers love, with weekly discounts and giveaways that are tailored to their interests. Plus, customers can choose to gift their rewards to family or friends – even if they’re on a different network.
Those who want an iPhone and an Apple Watch can save even more. Vodafone EVO is the perfect destination for watch lovers who can enjoy the same great flexibility to get the watch they want at the price they choose, with an additional built-in saving of £3.50 per month (50% off) on ‘OneNumber’ smartwatch connectivity. This means customers can leave their phone at home and still stay connected from their wrist.
Vodafone is the only place where customers can get connected in minutes with eSIM. Gone are the days of having to wait for a SIM card to arrive in the post, we will send eSIM customers a QR code which they simply scan on their new device. Plus, it also means fewer plastic SIM cards, making it a more planet-friendly option.
Vodafone EVO customers who sign up to Vodafone’s ‘unbreakable’ Pro Xtra broadband plan can also enjoy super-hi definition movies, box-sets and live TV – with Apple TV 4K – as well as Apple TV+ free for 12 months. They’ll also be able to take advantage of a ‘Vodafone Together’ discount of £3 per month.
Vodafone Together customers will also be helping to tackle digital poverty in the UK, as for every new and existing Vodafone Together customer, we will provide a person in need with a SIM card loaded with 20GB of data plus free calls and texts each month for up to a year. The ‘Buy One, Give One’, initiative ensures that connectivity reaches those who need it most. The SIMs will be distributed through the Trussell Trust’s UK network of food bank centres. Vodafone has committed to connecting one million people who are living in digital poverty by the end of 2022
The new iPhone 13 will be available to business customers (sole traders, SMEs, limited companies) with the option to spread the cost of your device by up to 36 months, with 5G at no extra cost.