The new iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini in purple are now available to pre-order from Vodafone UK – the UK’s Best Network, as voted by the readers of Trusted Reviews.
Vodafone customers can be the proud owners of the new iPhone 12 in purple with unlimited data for just £58 per month (£19 upfront cost) or the new iPhone 12 mini in purple for £50 per month (£19 upfront cost).
Alternatively, customers can purchase the iPhone 12 mini with 6GB of data for £42 per month (£19 upfront cost) or the iPhone 12 with 6GB of data for £50 per month (£19 upfront cost).
Customers can also enjoy the very best entertainment on their new Apple device. On selected pay monthly plans, customers can choose between YouTube Premium, Amazon Prime or Spotify Premium for the duration of their contract – for an additional fee.
With Vodafone’s VeryMe Rewards, customers can also enjoy a wide range of exclusive rewards, treats and discounts. More than 48 million rewards have been claimed to date and Vodafone also gives customers the option to gift selected rewards to a person of their choice, regardless of which network they are on.
5 Great reasons for Apple lovers to choose Vodafone:
- It’s the UK’s best network, as voted for by the readers of Trusted Reviews.
- Vodafone customers can experience the new iPhone with unlimited data at superfast 5G speeds – at no extra cost. From now on, even the most data-hungry apps won’t cause people to worry about their data allowance, they’ll have complete peace of mind.
- Vodafone customers can access a range of award-winning perks and rewards. For those looking for extra protection for their new iPhone, Vodafone is the only UK network to offer AppleCare services when purchasing insurance, providing customers with additional support in Apple stores and 24/7 priority access to Apple experts. With Vodafone, customers also get one year of free Apple TV+ original shows and movies, as well as a wide range of exclusive rewards, treats and discounts through Vodafone’s loyalty programme, VeryMe.
- When the time is right, Vodafone customers who choose Unlimited Max can use their plan abroad at no extra cost in 81 worldwide destinations with Global Roaming Plus.
- Vodafone’s Total Care Warranty – this service covers against manufacturer faults and repairs, including free battery replacement, giving customers complete peace of mind at no extra cost for two years – one year more than the manufacturer warranty.
For a full overview please visit: www.vodafone.co.uk/iphone.