Benro has introduced its all new range of tripods, Rhino, which is available in kits with all new VX ball heads. There are four new precision-engineered models in the new series. All of them reflect specialist designs with attention to detail making them a piece of tech photographers would fall in love with.
The range has something to offer for every photographer ranging from a traveler, navigator, or someone who works in a studio. The smallest of the new tripods weighs just 1.2kg with a maximum capacity almost 10 times that of 10kg and measures just 35cm when folded. The largest on the other hand is as tall as 170cm and has the potential to support a payload of 20kg, allowing you to mount your bulkiest of camera units along with a range of additional kit for studio shoots.
All of the incredible features from Benro are retained in the Rhino series including quality materials, the versatility of design, and reliability; while taking a fresh look at every element of tripod design, resulting in many intricate adjustments that significantly improve performance and user experience.
The Rhino series has been perfectly crafted for the most discerning photographers who give importance to even the smallest of details. The features include:
- Significant reduction of overall weight with no loss of quality or performance
- New braided carbon fibre tube design allowing for improved weight capacity, plus the ability to attach accessory arms to the main tripod casting via three 3/8” threads
- Auto-hold trigger making it easier than ever before to adjust tripod leg angles
- Lengthened centre column locking mechanism to improve locking strength
- Ergonomic grips to improve the operation of twist leg locks
- Three-step self-adaptive rubber feet to improve stability
Rhino tripod kits feature three new Benro VX ball heads offering elegant, simple, lightweight design with the feature-packed specification. Performance elements include:
- Significantly streamlined, simplified design to reduce weight and create an efficient, high-performance head
- Dual panoramic function: both the base of the head and the camera release platform offer 360o pan movement
- Newly designed QR platform and Arca-compatible plate to reduce weight with no loss of performance
- Safety catch to prevent accidental plate removal
Mark Hoskins, Benro Brand Manager for Mac Group Europe commented: “The Rhino tripods together with new VX ball heads have been long-awaited within the team. They represent the very best of Benro precision-engineering and we hope this will be reflected in their reception by photographers and videographers. Our aim with this range is to impress even the most particular users for whom even the slightest adjustments can mean a big impact. We hope they will be embraced by photographers whether out in the field or in the studio as a trusted, workhorse part of their every-day kit. We are incredibly proud of the time and effort that has gone into these new pieces and can’t wait for our customers to put them through their paces.”
The Rhino range will be available from Benro Authorised Stockists from September 2020 priced at:
- FRHN05CVX20 £200
- FRHN14CVX20 £230
- FRHN24CVX25 £250
- FRHN34CVX30 £290