It is now available via KickStarter. It has a convenient, low profile clip on design that enables the user to wear and use it seamlessly in Live Streaming situations. Since COVID-19 has hit the world, live streaming situations such as Music Performances, Interviews, News and Sports Broadcasting, Virtual School Teaching and E-Learning, Fitness Instruction, Gaming, and more have become increasingly popular. Hooke Lav becomes your perfect companion through all. It is compatible with all smartphones, tablets, and professional camera equipment; iPhone, iPad, Mac, PC, Android, Go Pro, DSLR, and more.
“We wanted to create an affordable, wearable, wireless, professional microphone for all levels of customers and situations, that would continuously record and connect to any mobile phone, computer, or pro camera with zero latency and audio dropouts. Coming from a musical background, of course, we originally thought Hooke Lav would be best for singer/songwriters and guitarists making videos with their smartphones on Instagram and YouTube, but since Live Streaming has become the ‘new normal’, the Hooke Lav is a product that every musician, broadcaster, podcaster, school teacher, fitness instructor, gamer and video creator can use, for every situation, anywhere.” Anthony Mattana, Founder of Hooke Audio
Hooke Lav Microphone Features:
- True wireless, Bluetooth 5.0 compatibility
- Convenient, low-profile clip-on wearable lavalier mic
- Professional, high-quality audio recording
- 24bit / 48kHz mono and dual-channel recording
- 8 GB of internal storage, for drop-out proof audio files
- Standalone recording in Island mode
- Up to 7 hours of continuous record time, with a chargeable battery
- Compatible with iOS, Go Pro, DSLR, Android, Mac/PC
- Connects seamlessly to your favorite streaming and social media apps: Instagram, Twitch, Facebook, YouTube, Zoom, Skype, and more
The First Wearable, Wireless, Bluetooth, Zero-Latency, Professional Audio Lavalier Mic
Want to send high quality, mono, dual-channel audio over Bluetooth with zero latency? The Hooke Lav offers a one of a kind, wireless, wearable lavalier or clip-on microphone that lets you do it all. Unlike other lavalier or wireless mics that need an additional receiver, the Hooke Lav will pair via Bluetooth in both mono and dual-channel situations to any smartphone or Bluetooth-enabled equipment, with zero drop-outs, and delivers the lowest-latency available (.043ms).
Pricing and Availability:
The Hooke Lav is now available for a limited time on KickStarter at a discounted price, from Sept 22, 2020, to October 22, 2020.