Today, Skullcandy, the original lifestyle audio brand, announced the launch of Crusher Evo, the newest model in the famous Crusher franchise.
Crusher Evo delivers an unprecedented immersive audio experience — combining two notable audio advancements: an improved version of Skullcandy’s patented Sensory Haptic Bass and Personal Sound from Audiodo, a progressive audio personalization technology enabled through the Skullcandy App.
“Skullcandy fans have always loved Crusher because it truly delivers a one-of-a-kind immersive bass experience. It allows users to not only listen to their music or movies but actually feel them. Crusher Evo takes that immersion to an even higher level than ever before,” says Jeff Hutchings, Skullcandy Chief Product Officer.
“We know that everyone’s hearing is different,” says Hutchings. “So it’s no surprise that what one person may deem as ‘great sound’ may not be great for someone else. The Personal Sound feature enables everyone to find that ideal balance of audio levels that are matched precisely to them and only to them.”
“The result of bringing together our patented Crusher haptics with Personal Sound by Audiodo™ is something that’s pretty mind-blowing the first time you experience it. In testing, we found it really enjoyable to see how surprised people are when they hear and feel what they’ve been missing. There’s just nothing like it,” Hutchings concluded.
Of course, Crusher Evo is also designed and engineered with a wide range of features to meet the everyday lifestyle demands of today’s audio consumer, including:
- Long-lasting 40 hours of battery life.
- Rapid Charge technology — delivering 4 hours of play on just a 10-minute charge.
- A full suite of media controls directly from the headphones. Users can take calls, change tracks, adjust volume controls and activate native device assistants (Google, Siri, etc) — without ever touching their phone.
- Built-in Tile finding technology that allows Crusher Evo owners to easily “ring their headphones” to locate them if ever lost.
- Flat-folding and a collapsible design for easy portability.
- Streetwear-inspired carry case.
- Auxiliary cable for non-Bluetooth connectivity (ex: watching or listening to content on airplane consoles).
“Skullcandy fans have always loved Crusher because it truly delivers a one-of-a-kind immersive bass experience. It allows users to not only listen to their music or movies, but actually feel them. Crusher Evo takes that immersion to an even higher level than ever before,” says Jeff Hutchings, Skullcandy Chief Product Officer. “This makes the ability to track and find Crusher Evo with Tile straight out-of-the-box even more of a value-add for users.”
Crusher Evo joins the list of 12 Skullcandy products that already boast Tile functionality. Crusher Evo users can easily activate Tile in just a few minutes by:
- Downloading the free Tile mobile app
- Creating a Tile account
- Selecting “Add a Tile” from the home screen
- Selecting “Skullcandy” from the “Add a Device” menu
- Selecting “Crusher Evo” from the Skullcandy device list
- Following the prompts to connect the headphones
“From day one we’ve wanted to create a platform-neutral, ubiquitous solution that could find the important things we use — ultimately making everyone’s day a little easier. Adding more Skullcandy users to the global Tile Network helps us achieve this on multiple levels,” said CJ Prober, Tile CEO.
Crusher Evo is available now on Skullcandy.co.uk/crusher-evo-wireless-headphone in True Black and Chill Grey for £149.99.