EE has launched a new range of Smart and Essential pay monthly handset and Smart SIM plans which come with access to 5G as standard. The new Smart Plans also include new Reserve Data, allowing customers to stay connected if they use up their high-speed data allowance, as well as the addition of a BritBox Swappable Benefit.
EE’s new pay monthly range allows customers to enjoy everything 5G has to offer, on the UK’s no. 1 network with 5G in more places. Designed to help customers future-proof their plan, customers with a 5G handset will be ready to take advantage of faster speeds, lower latency, and the very best network experience.
Swappable Benefits help customers get the most from their plan, allowing them to swap their benefits each month as their needs change. EE’s Swappable Benefits include:
- BritBox – Stream the best dramas, comedies, documentaries and more from the BBC, ITV Channel 4 and Channel 5
- Amazon Prime Video – With access to movies, original TV shows, live sport and documentaries on the go
- Video Data Pass – All the data you need to watch Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, TV player, MTV Play, YouTube and BBC iPlayer
- Roam Further Pass – Customers can already use their allowances in the EU without paying extra. With the Roam Further pass, they can take them to even more places without paying more, including the USA, Canada, Mexico, Australia, and New Zealand
- BT Sport Ultimate – Watch amazing live and on-demand sport on the BT Sport Ultimate app, including Premier League, Champions League, WWE, UFC, Rugby, and more. There’s also a selection of matches in glorious 4K HDR to enjoy in stunning detail
Available with the latest smartphones from the world’s biggest manufacturers, Smart Plan customers can now get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G handset for £56 per month with £50 upfront, on a 24-month Smart plan, which offers unlimited calls, unlimited texts, and 40GB data allowance. With Upgrade Anytime* included on all Smart Plans, customers can also upgrade their handsets when they want and switch to the latest smartphone models without having to wait until the end of their contract.
With all-new Essential Plans also 5G ready, more people can experience the world of 5G on EE with a compatible device. Customers get access to the UK’s fastest 5G network, a new smartphone, plus data allowances starting from 500MB, which they can use across the UK and EU, plus unlimited minutes and texts.
Although Swappable Benefits are exclusive to EE’s Smart Plans, Essential Plan customers can still enjoy Entertainment on EE (available to all pay monthly customers), with up to six months access to BT Sport, Apple Music, Apple News+, MTV Play, and BritBox – worth up to £220.
Sharon Meadows, Director of Propositions, Consumer, EE said: “We want to provide as many people as possible with access to the faster speeds, greater capacity and improved latency that 5G brings – so we’ve made all our new pay monthly handset plans, as well as our new Smart Sim plans, come with 5G as standard. When combined with inclusive Reserve Data, flexible Swappable Benefits, unlimited data, Service Packs and the option to upgrade anytime, EE’s Smart Plans really do enable customers to get the very most from their smartphone on the UK’s no. 1 mobile network”.