The home of Nokia phones, HMD Global, has announced that the Nokia 3.2 and Nokia 4.2 are the latest smartphones to join the Android 10 rollout. The addition of these two smartphones with the latest rollout means that Nokia now has eight smartphones that have received the latest Android OS since the official launch in the UK.
Nokia smartphones have built up a reputation for receiving fast OS updates and these two devices have now added to the reputation maintaining its position with the latest Android 10 deployment. HMD Global consolidates its commitment to Nokia phones getting better over time. The two latest devices, Nokia 3.2 and Nokia 4.2 are launched with three years worth of monthly security updates and two years of OS upgrades. Research from Counterpoint has shown that Nokia has successfully managed to become the fastest in issuing the latest software updates. It has been covering 94% of its portfolio, maintaining its reputation by staying consistent in issuing out software updates even including entry-level devices.
As of today, the Nokia 9 PureView, Nokia 8.1, Nokia 7.1, Nokia 7 Plus, Nokia 6.1, Nokia 5.3, Nokia 4.2, and Nokia 3.2 are all upgraded to Android 10.
The incredible features of Android 10 that fans will be able to enjoy include the following:
- Gesture Navigation: control of your Nokia smartphone just got slicker, with faster and more intuitive controls at the tip of your fingers
- Smart Reply: receive even smarter responses in messages, not just wording but actions you can take
- Privacy Controls: have even more control of your personal data all in one place, and control when your location is shared with your apps – be that always, just while in use, or never
- Focus mode: block out distracting apps when you need to concentrate on what’s important (try it now in Beta)
- Family Link: now part of the Digital Wellbeing settings, helping parents set digital ground rules for the whole family