Eve Spectrum comes from the creators of Eve V which was the first-ever crowd developed 2-in-1. The Eve Spectrum has come into shape from a community of over 7000 designers, gamers, coders, and other enthusiasts who have a say in the creation.
What the community should have
1. ONE ICONIC DESIGN, THREE CUTTING EDGE PANELS:
Spectrum has kept in mind what the community desires. Therefore, they have come up with the best performing panels on the market. The three premium quality panels incredible for gaming and content creation include:
- 144hz 1440p IPS 1ms 98% DCIP3 HDR400 (450 nits’ peak brightness)
- 240hz 1440p IPS 1ms 98% DCIP3 HDR600 (750 nits’ peak brightness)
- 144hz 4k IPS 1ms 98% DCIP3 HDR600 (750 nits’ peak brightness)
Each three of the variants are equipped with G-SYNC compatibility and FreeSynch 2 enabled. They also come equipped with backlight strobing working with variable overdrive in synch. Moreover, Spectrum has Emulated sRGB mode (Mapped to DCI-P3 for the optimal color accuracy of sRGB content). Spectrum is the world’s first monitor, available to order today, with 240hz IPS 1440p panel.
2. KING OF PORTS
The company also realizes how the community is fed up with cable mess. As a result, they realized the importance of connecting many devices to a single hub. The port section on Spectrum is pretty diverse:
- 2 USB Type-C (1 with 100W PD output)
- 2 Display ports
- 1 HDMI port
- 3 USB Type-A ports
- 1 Audio jack
- USB-B port for data
Due to the diversity of ports on the Spectrum, there is no need for a separate dock for the table.
3. ONE CABLE SOLUTION – 135W TOTAL COMBINED POWER DELIVERY
The community has been looking for a single solution to all their power needs. As a result, Spectrum has come up with the most power delivery that is out there which allows you to manage all the cables and charge all devices as well as send data to your peripherals.
4. DESIGN THAT DOESN’T SCREAM “GAMING”
In order to avoid and obvious gaming look, the Spectrum comes in a sleek shape and design crafted out of premium quality materials. Spectrum comes with a metal frame and a cast aluminum alloy stand designed in the Nordics.
5. GET IT WITH OR WITHOUT THE STAND
The company has realized that around 46.6% of customers don’t use the stand once they have bought the monitor. As a result, the stand has been made optional for the people to choose. You don’t have to pay for the stuff that you don’t need.
6. OTHER SMALL, COOL, COMMUNITY REQUESTED FEATURES
The community wanted some other cool stuff like up to 4 simultaneous video inputs, pixel-perfect integer scaling, OSD based on community requirements and a slider to adjust overdrive.
You can reserve your Spectrum today by paying $100 and the rest once Spectrum is ready to ship. $100 payment is fully refundable up until your Spectrum has been produced for you.
Price for the first 500 units available globally will be:
- IPS QHD, 144Hz, 1ms, HDR 400 (450 nits’ peak brightness) $ 349/ 349 €
- IPS QHD, 240Hz, 1ms, HDR 600 (750 nits’ peak brightness) $ 489/ 489 €
- IPS 4K, 144Hz, 1ms, HDR 600 (750 nits’ peak brightness) $ 589/ 589 €
- Spectrum Stand $99
When will the price go up?
After the first 500 units are sold. The price will start increasing corresponding to the ordered quantity
- QHD 144Hz model is estimated to start shipping in the start of Q3 • QHD 240Hz model is estimated to start shipping in the start of Q4 • 4k 144Hz model is estimated to start shipping at the start of Q4
Regions and availability:
Same as V, Spectrum will be available globally.
Once Spectrum ships it will be available from major retailers selected worldwide with a higher price to correspond with the wider channel and fast after-service support.