BabyBjörn is celebrating Babywearing week (30 September – 6 October 2019) with its brand new carrier lineup. BabyBjörn works on the basis that keeping your baby close and bonding with them is essential for long term benefits. BabyBjörn launched its first baby carrier in 1973. This was after the research about the importance of closeness for babies emerged. The carrier was brought into existence with BabyBjörn’s partnership with pediatricians. Since the launch of the first-ever BabyBjörn carrier, more than 30 million babies in the world have been carried in a BabyBjörn carrier.
BABYBJÖRN Baby Carrier Move
The all-new Baby Carrier Move, as the name suggests, is made for parents who are on the move. In simpler words, parents who have an active and social lifestyle can make good use of the product. The Carrier comes equipped with built-in back support and as a waist belt that does not put all the weight on the shoulders. It has an adjustable size. Moreover, the flexible 3D mesh fabric is thin and allows the baby to sit in a perfect position. The soft fabric hugs the baby’s back, legs and hips, and provides good support.
BABYBJÖRN Baby Carrier One
The award-winning Baby Carrier One brings in the new Autumn collection from BabyBjörn. The soft sprinkles are precisely dusted with pleasing dots and feature a playful print and soft colors. The colors and design have been carefully selected for all the design enthusiasts parents and blend effortlessly into modern homes. It is incredibly soft and an ergonomic babywearing choice which allows parents to give their babies the closeness and importance they require to strengthen the bond.
BABYBJÖRN Baby Carrier Mini
The BABYBJÖRN Baby Carrier Mini has been specifically designed for the adorable and precious initial months of parenthood. It has tactile fabrics that are gentle for the newborn baby’s skin. The simple design allows for easy use even in the middle of the night. The entire front section of the carrier opens for you to put down your sleeping baby, and there is no fabric between the baby and your chest, so ideal for skin-to-skin contact too.
Some benefits of Babywearing
Babywearing has so many benefits for both you and your baby, some being:
- Babies who are carried often cry less, feed easier and sleep better. While they are close to you, they know they are safe and you can give them what they need.
- Upright carrying is good for babies physically, helping with colic, digestion, and helping prevent physical abnormalities such as flat-head syndrome.
- Babywearing promotes attachment and can help prevent post-natal depression.
Pricing and Availability
- Baby Carrier Move is available online and in stores from October 2019 in the colors Sage green, Grey and Anthracite. RRP: £119.99
- Baby Carrier One – Soft Sprinkles is available from October 2019, online and in stores. RRP: £139.99
- The Baby Carrier Mini is available online and in stores in Light Grey, Dark Grey, Greige, Anthracite, Dusty Pink, Vintage Indigo, Black. RRP: From £74.99