Mobile phones are indispensable at this current time. Their use has not only changed the way we communicate and socialize but also how we work. The current generation smartphone offers the same options for work as a desktop computer. So nowadays, if you want to edit for example photos, you don´t have to first download the photos on your computer to alter them. With your mobile and an app for image editing, you´ll get professional results in just a few seconds. So your photos will be ready if you want to make a design with them, like a flyer or a personalized photo collage. And to get it printed, you can send the design directly to an online printer.
These digital times have also changed the habits of online printing services. The advantages of digital printing show how companies can adapt to the new times. It can be said that in the last 10 years online printing platforms have grown exponentially. Maybe you can even say that nowadays their services outnumber the traditional printing companies. So, what better way to have the whole process form editing, designing and printing offered on one device; your smartphone?! We would like to present you some apps that are great to work with on your mobile phone if you want to edit photos.
Apps for Photo Editing
In the past, we had to install a photo editing program on our computer that would cost a fortune and that most of the times were not really user-friendly. These days, we can find apps for both iPhones and Android phones that are easy to use and offer all the options you can think of to make changes to photos. Check the storage space on your phone, go to the app store and download the app of your chose. You do not need to be a graphic design specialist to make a great design. With these image editing apps save you time, space and effort and they let you work as a professional.
- Canva – This tool offers all sorts of options to change photos, include texts and even logos if you like. It offers standard formats to design for example flyers and invitations. You can even directly upload your design to social media platforms like Facebook if you prefer to publish it instead of printing it.
- SKRWT – This is an app that never disappoints if you are looking for incredible results related to the perspective of a photo. This tool offers functions to change the perspective or focus of an image with an unbeatable result.
- Afterlight – This app stands out for its large collection of filters and settings. Also, it allows you to modify the smallest details, in addition to adjusting each variable to our own liking. You don´t need a tutorial to use this app to be able to edit professionally.
- PicsArt – This app may seem a bit more youthful, but if offers a lot of functions for editing, as well as filters, artistic borders and for example stickers. It features over 100 editing tools; the menu is easy and accessible.
- Adobe Photoshop Mix – If you are used to work with Photoshop and love it´s functions, than this is the app for you. It´s the mobile version of the desktop variant. This apps lets you play with the different elements of a photo and edit them separately to get the result that you like.