The sleek, sexy and beautifully functional Samsung S8 has launch and social media was abuzz with the news. The Samsung Galaxy Note Series was introduced in 2011 and has since then garnered a firm fan base. Samsung also survived the Note 7 exploding debacle of last year and has only gotten bigger and better. So what can the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 do?
- The new and improved S Pen
Since its introduction, the S Pen has been one of the Note’s defining features. With the Galaxy Note8, the enhanced S Pen unlocks entirely new ways to write, draw, and interact with the phone and communicate with friends. It has a finer tip, improved pressure sensitivity, and features that enable users to express themselves in ways that no other stylus or smartphone ever has.
2. The display that is goes on into Infinity
The Galaxy Note8 has the biggest screen ever on a Note device, yet its narrow body makes it comfortable to hold in one hand. The 6.3-inch Quad HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity Display lets you see more and scroll less. The Galaxy Note8 gives you more room to watch, read and draw—making it the ultimate multitasking smartphone.
3. The camera that delivers stunning results
The Galaxy Note8 is the first smartphone with two 12MP rear cameras with Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) on both the wide-angle and telephoto lenses. Whether you’re exploring a new city or running around your backyard, OIS lets you capture sharper images. For more advanced photo-taking, the Galaxy Note8’s Live Focus feature lets you control the depth of field by allowing you to adjust the bokeh effect in preview mode and after you take the photo.
- UK pre-orders start today (23rd Aug) from Samsung.com/uk, select operators and retailers, until 14th Sep
- Pre-order from select retailers and claim a Samsung DeX station12
- The Galaxy Note8 will launch on the 15th September in UK
- UK RRP: £869
- Two colours variants will launch in the UK; Midnight Black and Maple Gold. Potential availability of the additional two colours, Orchid Grey and Deepsea Blue, will be announced in due course.