Feeding babies is quite a complicated process. It is hard enough when they are simply breastfeeding. However, as you start to introduce solids to your baby’s diet, things can feel a bit daunting. Questions start to occur around what can be given to your child, what is safe and healthy and the bigger question, how to ensure that it is cooked and delivered in the best possible way to your baby. Beaba, a popular baby product brand, have you totally covered. We look at some of the products that can help you through that process.
Cook it with the Beaba Babycook
The first question is rather simple. What can be given to your infant child, and how to prepare it? Beaba’s Babycook is the complete all-in-one solution for new parents. It comes with the following features:
- 4-in-1 allows you to steam cook, blend, defrost and reheat
- Preserves flavours of food to give your baby a tasty meal
- Automatically switches off after use so no need to monitor it
- Single control button for ultimate ease of use
The device makes life very easy. You can easily use this to steam, cook and blend any items that you want to give your child. An easy example to consider is something like carrots or peas. All you do is chop it into smaller parts, place it in the device, and add water.
It starts off with steaming the items till they are cooked. Once cooked, you simply blend it. This means that the food is now ready to be served.
Extra features such as defrosting and reheating are amazingly great too, as food hardly ever gets eaten in one go.
Overall, the build is great, it fits well together, and the cleaning of the device is reasonably simple.
Available from various online retailers such as Amazon, starting from around £90.
Once your food is cooked, it is often a great idea to make enough that you can reuse it. Beaba also produce a handy 6 compartment multi-portion Silicone Food Storage solution. It comes with the following features:
- Freezing mould with 6 compartments of 150 ml each to freeze 2nd stage weaning baby meals. BPA Free
- Saving time: Preparing 6 compartments in one batch, or stock different tasting recipes at the same time.
- Defrost the amount of food needed for the age and appetite of baby.
- Stands extreme temperatures: From -55°C / -67°F to 210°C / 410°F. (microwave and oven).
- Can be used as a baking mould (without plastic lid)
Portion sizes are well designed to 150ml, but what makes this really useful is the fact that you can put it in your freezer, or cook with this as a mould in your oven.
Once used, it is incredibly easy to clean too!
It is available from the likes of Amazon and costs from £15.
Once you have your food ready, and have sussed out storage and such like, you can finally focus on the most important part of the equation: the feeding! The Babypote enables this with the following features:
- Ergonomic shape: For a good grip by children on their own.
- Large neck: Easy to fill.
- Premium supple silicone: Easy to press.
- Removable lid and screw top: Easy to clean.
- 100% leakproof: Easy to transport.
This one is particularly useful as its shape makes it a very good fit within the tight grip of your infant’s hands. Squeeze the bottle in their mouths, or let them do it themselves. As they grow, they can use this to feed themselves.
Best part is that it is 100% waterproof, meaning you can just pop it in your baby bag and are ready to go.
It is available for around £10 at various retailers, including Amazon.
More information about Beaba as a brand and their complete product range can be found on their website.
If you’d like to find out about other baby products we have looked at, check out the baby section on our website.