Reading blogs can provide you with a plethora of information that you may not have otherwise had if you hadn’t read the post. For example, if you are interested in crafts, technology, or fitness, a blog that fits these topics can provide you with great information, tips, and even updates on new products or events that may interest you. In fact, blogging has increased so much that there are millions of blogs to choose from. This article will highlight some of the best up and coming blogs of the summer.
- Whytheluckystiff.net. A genuine and engaging lifestyle blog that will leave you wanting more. Follow the author on his journey of creating a business, working from home, and navigating the life of being a husband and father. This blog will have you laughing, smiling, and learning about starting a business and taking the plunge into building the life you have always wanted but were afraid to take the leap. Be prepared to be inspired by this man’s journey.
- Hiyaluv.com. Another great lifestyle blog that will leave you wanting to read more. This blog is from a 30-something female’s perspective and starts off with married life and then heads into going through the trials and tribulations of a divorce, only to come out on the other side happier and healthier than ever before. If you are interested in health, fitness, wellness, crafts, and navigating through a divorce while finding yourself, you are in for a treat.
- Jensreviewblog.com. If you have an interest in learning about new items to hit the market such as books, cooking supplies, or are interested in knowing what is going on in the world, check out this great review blog. Updated several times a week, Jen offers information on the greatest books to when the next solar eclipse will be happening. For an easy read and helpful tips, check out this blog.
- TheThingsILoveMost.com. A great blog for mums out there who are always looking for great tips on saving money, fun things to do with the kids, homeschool ideas, travelling with kids ideas and tips, and much more. There are free printables as well as giveaways periodically as well!
This blog is chock full of great information and you will find yourself scouring through this blog for hours at a time soaking in all of the great information that is provided. If you have an interested in learning about the ins and outs of homeschooling or how to save money on typical family purchases, hop on over to this blog and check it out.
- Closet-fashionista.com. If you are interested in learning how to style yourself with the latest fashions but on a budget, be sure to check out this great blog. Chock full of tips and tricks on how to pair up items from your closet to make a new, trendy outfit, you will find yourself excited with all the outfit possibilities that won’t cost you a dime.