Griffin Technology, creator of award-winning and thoughtfully designed mobile accessories, proudly announces the latest additions to their number one selling rugged case range: Survivor Summit and Survivor Journey. Designed and tested to meet military standards, both Summit and Journey offer ‘ready for anything’ protection for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
“Survivor Summit and Journey take our best-selling case line to a whole new level with sleek, slim designs that continue to offer the extreme protection users have grown to love from our Survivor cases,” said Aaron Jones, Survivor Category Manager at Griffin Technology.
- Survives 10-foot (3-metre) drops onto concrete
- Sealed, weather-proof design to withstand rain, dirt, dust, mud, snow and splash damage
- Impact Dispersion System makes Summit rugged enough to withstand extreme drops, yet slim enough to easily slide into pockets
- New system suspends and cushions the phone within the rigid case and absorbs impact forces to prevent drop damage
- Screen shield which slides on to keep the phone’s touchscreen, home button and Touch ID safe from damage and dirt
- Rotating holster-style clip that keeps the phone safe and secure and functions as a stand.
- Colours: Black/Blue, Black/Clear, Black, and Pink/Grey
- Price: £34.99-£44.99.
They’re on sale in-store at Carphone Warehouse and click the following to find out more info: http://bit.ly/Griffin_Technology.
Now, the good part. Griffin Technology are working with us to give one of our readers a case from the range, for the iPhone 6.
All you have to do to enter is Like us on our Facebook Page and leave a comment under the following Facebook post:
We would, of course, appreciate it if you Share this too!
Competition runs till Friday the 5th of February, and we’ll pick a winner from our entrants. Open to UK residents over 18 only.
Competition closed now. We have been in touch with the winner and are in the process of getting the prize over to them.