Hi. I am sat in the Conrad in Dublin where Acer have kindly flown me and some other journalists to give us a hands on experience with some of the latest Acer stuff. This includes the Acer Switch 10E as shown in the image above, as well as the Liquid Jade Z, and a couple of ‘look but don’t take away’ devices, the Vitro gaming laptop and the Acer Revo desktop, which acts as a desktop, a media server, and a NAS back up system, with up to 6TB of capacity.
Acer have set up a bunch of challenges for us while we are at this, which include the following:
- Unboxing video of Acer Switch 10 E (Already uploaded, posting soon)
- Chef Idol challenge (yet to see what that is)
- Gaelic Games
- Taking 5 photos of the Gaelic Games and uploading them to the Revo One at the hotel
- Film our team at hurling
- Go around Dublin, forming the word ACER in the grounds of Trinity
- Head to the River Liffey and sketch it using the Precision Touch Technology on the Iconia One 8.
- Take a pit stop and a photo at Ireland’s oldest pub, The Brazen Head
- Take a video or picture of your team writing Acer in the froth of a pint of Guiness.
I will also be uploading a review of the Acer Switch 10E by the end of the weekend as well.
So, keep an eye out on the website, and see how everything goes.
Do follow me on the following Social Media channels to see what I am up to:
Twitter Personal: @smacula
Twitter (OxGadgets): @oxgadgets
Also, follow the hashtag #AcerLiveBlog on Twitter and Instagram to see what we are all getting up to.