Inateck recently wrote to us about their Macbook Sleeve. It offers the following:
- Synthetic leather Velcro closure for best security; High-quality felt outside and soft flannel inside
- Practical design and exquisite workmanship; Environmentally friendly material.Sustainable, renewable and biodegradable
- Improved impact resistance, reduction of scratches, fireproof, water resistant: More effective protection of your mobile devices
- One main compartment for laptop and second compartment for magazines, books, tablet, etc.; Two back pockets lined with flannel for cellphone, earphones, wallet, etc.
- Lining material is mold-proof, wear-resisting and does not scratch the computer; Felt absorbs shock and protects your device at all times
What is even better, they wrote to us offering one of our lucky readers a chance to win one of these. In fact, if you’re looking at getting one of those new Macbooks that was just announced at the Apple event yesterday, this would be ideal!
More information on this can be found at the Inateck website:
Or from the Amazon page:
All you have to do to be in with a chance to win this is to follow us on Twitter (@oxgadgets) and RT the following tweet:
— OxGadgets (@OxGadgets) March 10, 2015
The competition runs till the 25th of March, and we will be getting in touch with the winner after that. Entries open to UK residents over 18 only.
Competition is now closed. We thank everyone who took part. We are getting in touch with the winner through DM.