Three have just announced that the Galaxy S5 will be launching on Three from the 11th of April, while you can pre-order the device from next week, March 28th. Pre-orders can be made in-store, online, or by calling 0800 358 3429.
Available from £69, and a choice of 4 different price plans over 24 months, which start at £38/mo to £44/mo.
The Galaxy S5’s enhannced Health and Fitness features have not been forgotten, and Three is offering the Gear 2 Neo and Gear Fit at £199 each.
Sylvia Chind, head of devices at Three, said: “Whether you’re a fitness fanatic, keen photographer, or you just enjoy streaming music, the Samsung Galaxy S5 has something for everyone.
“Partnered with Three’s fast 4G network available at no extra cost, additional features such as the Galaxy S5’s download booster that uses both Wi-Fi and 4G to increase data speed, means you are no longer confined to your desktop when downloading large files. Altogether making this Samsung smartphone the most feature-rich customer experience yet.”
Also built in is a finger print scanner, which can be used for security payments in partnership with the likes of PayPal.
The device will be available to ‘play’ at Three stores from the 28th of March.
- 16MP Camera with fast Auto-Focus of up to 0.3 seconds so you’ll always get a great picture in an instant.
- Built-in heart rate monitor.
- 5.1-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display for a rich viewing experience
- Dust and water Resistant.
- Ultra Power Save Mode for up to 24 hours battery life even with 10% of power remaining.
- 4G compatible.
- Finger scanner for secure screen locking.
- The device is available in Charcoal Black, Shimmery White and Electric Blue.