Following their success on portable media players, NudeAudio have announced their first designed for home sound system. The Studio 5 gives you an unorthodox design and frame, with a built in port to charge your iPhone 5/5s/5C, or even your latest iPod. It also features Bluetooth connectivity as well as 2.1 speakers.
Tom Old Co-Founder enthused “Studio 5 is very different to other home speakers in the market. We’ve really spent time considering how and where the speaker is going to be used. People don’t just want a speaker to sound good, they’re asking for a speaker that compliments the aesthetics of their home interior too. Gone are the days of design-conscious consumers accepting a black plastic box into their home.”
- Play and charge compatible iPod, iPhone models with Lightning connector including iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPod touch 5th Gen.
- 2.1 Stereo speaker with 3 inch subwoofer, bass port and bass control
- Dual pairing Bluetooth wireless technology
- Experience the full integrity of original digital audio with the AptX® Bluetooth codec (when using compatible devices)
- Aux-in for use with other smartphones, tablets and music players
Studio 5 is available today at £149.99 and can be bought from Grand Street (https://grandst.com/p/studio5), John Lewis (in the UK) and Amazon. Further design, homeware and consumer electronics stores will be announced in the coming months.