DVBLink have been producing products that let you watch television on your computers for a long time. Now they have added the ability to do the same on your home network, and on the go. They record all your favourite TV programs directly to the memory of either NAS device or a Windows PC. The recording can be easily set either at home, or on the go, from your Windows, Apple or Android mobile.
“Connecting the DVBLink software into a NAS package brings TV streaming, remote recording and EPG to NAS devices freeing TV from being stuck on CE devices or in PC environments.” Stated Pavlo Barvinko founder of DVBLogic. “With DVBLink, the NAS unit now becomes the central TV device at home. Currently the software is available from our website”.
The FreeSat UK channels from Astra 28 (DVB-S/S2, FTA) and FreeView UK channels (DVB-T/T2, FTA) are all supported by DVBLink on the NAS platform
Key DVBLink Features:
- Record your favorite TV programs in original quality directly to a hard disk of your NAS
- Watch live and recorded TV on your Windows, Mac or Linux PC with DVBLink XBMC client!
- Watch live and recorded TV programs in Windows Media Center
- Use DVBLink Plex Channel to watch live and recorded TV on your favourite Plex Media Server client!
- Watch live and recorded TV programs on DLNA clients such as Playstation 3, WD Live and DLNA enabled TVs!
- Never miss your favourite programs again, browse the EPG and set recordings while you are on the go! Currently DVBLink supports integration with the Digiguide Internet EPG provider for the UK