Whether you like it or not, there was no time like the 70s, specially when it comes to music. Record players were pumping out tunes, the Beatles had inspired new generations, and well, it was just happy days. Keeping that in mind TEAC has just announced the LP-P1000, which not only brings back the looks and styling from the 70s, but also plays your records.
Here are some of the features at a glimpse:
· 70s retro-modern styling… with genuine woodgrain effect!
· Plays back vinyl records at 33/45/78rpm
· Wirelessly connect your smartphone/tablet via Bluetooth®
· CD player supports CD-R/RW discs and MP3/WMA files
· AM/FM tuner with 20AM/20FM presets
· 2 x 25W power
· Digital Clock/Timer feature
· 2 x auxiliary stereo inputs/1 stereo output (for turntable)
· Separate 2-way bass-reflex loudspeakers with cables
Don’t go by the looks though. Look inside and you’ll find up to date technology, and great sound quality, and it doesn’t even cost that much.
Including a traditional turn table, CD Player, AM/FM Tuner, as well as the latest tech such as Bluetooth to pair your tablets and smartphones.
And if all else fails, you have two auxiliary stereo inputs as well. Not to mention the headphone socket.
All in all, the only thing this is missing is DAB, but hey, with Bluetooth already included, that is not a problem!
TEAC LP-P1000 is due mid-December, and will retail for £449.99.