Earlier this year we tried out the Jabra Solemate (https://www.oxgadgets.com/2013/03/review-jabra-solemate.html) and needless to say, we were very impressed with what that tiny and portable speaker could achieve. Heck, we even threw a party where that was the sole speaker in use!
Now Jabra have just announced the Solemate Mini, an ultra portable version of its bigger brother. Designed to be the ultimate travel companion, it promises to bring a sound that you’d never have thought possible.
The secret to the powerful sounds lies in two powerful front facing speakers, in an acoustically designed enclosure, providing performance and super bass response. All this, and the Solemate Mini is smaller than a soft drink can!
It also has many handy features, such as:
- Durable enough to handle the scrapes and bumps of regular use with all round rubber protection and resistance to sweat, dust and splashes
- Long playback time with a battery life of up to 8 hours
- Easy pairing using Bluetooth or NFC and wirelessly controlled from across the room
- Integrated cable in the sole of the speaker so users have the choice to connect wirelessly or wired
- Exciting range of bold primary colours – choose between vibrant Solemate red, yellow and blue or classic black to suit your individual style. And the good news is that the Jabra Solemate original will also be available in these colours shortly.
The best news is that Jabra do not stop here, and promise to bring us even more!
The Solemate Mini will be launching soon, with an RRP of £79.99.
For more information, please visit: http://www.jabra.com/products/speakers/jabra_solemate_mini/jabra_solemate_mini