Whether you’re a seasoned audiophile who can set and tune everything up, or you just like your music delivered simple and at the highest quality, Cambridge Audio’s Minx Xi does it all for you:
- Stream music from any Bluetooth enabled device
- Play high resolution music stored on your network, including any UPnP server, NAS drive or computer.
- Internet radio
- Built in support for many streaming services such as iPlayer Radio, Pandora and Rhapsody.
- Clear and intuitive display to give you all the information you want to see
- Free Stream Magic app for Apple and Android devices.
- You can hook up Bluetooth, wires, set top boxes, game consoles, local media via USB inputs, or to the analogue sockets.
- The USB ports can also be used to charge phones or tablets, and you can add a subwoofer for a 2.1 system.
On top of all this, this is a great looking speaker, that works in any environment.
The best feature, obviously, is the fact that it is packed with premium quality components, so that the audiophile in you can truly enjoy the sound. It includes a Class AB amplifier, giving you great sound, low distortion and superb power efficiency, an oversized toroidal power supply for superb performance at all volumes, and a Wolfson WM8728 Digital to analogue converter that draws the maximum detail from all sound sources.
But, the extensive choice of connections and supported digital formats aren’t the only things that mark Minx Xi out from its competitors. As well as combining all of Cambridge Audio’s streaming and hi-fi expertise into the one product, Minx Xi includes true audiophile quality components that are so rarely found in lifestyle systems.
This will be available from Richer Sounds from October, and retail for £599.95.