Ahead of the announcements from Apple at WWDC, Samsung have sneaked in the new Galaxy Ace 3. This builds on the popularity and performance of the Galaxy Ace 2, and provides a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor, Android 4.2, a 4.0 inch screen, and a 5MP camera.
It also features some of the enhancements that are already part of the Samsung TouchWiz UI, such as S-Travel and S-Translator. It even has Smart Stay built in, which detects when you are looking at the phone or not.
SAMSUNG INTRODUCES THE NEW GALAXY ACE 3
The smartphone packed with intuitive features
London, UK – June 10, 2013 – Samsung Electronics today announced a new addition to the popular Galaxy family with the Samsung Galaxy Ace 3. Building on the success of the previous Galaxy Aceseries, the Galaxy Ace 3 boasts powerful performance with a 1.2GHz dual core processor built to perform data-intensive tasks faster and more efficiently than its predecessor.
Powered by Android™ Jellybean 4.2, the larger 4.0 inch display offers a brilliant viewing experience while playing games and watching movies. The 5-megapixel camera is equipped with exciting features, including Sound & Shot, Best Photo, and Buddy Photo Share to fuel your creativity and allow easy sharing amongst friends.
To provide a more intuitive user experience, the Galaxy Ace 3 comes equipped with several smart features including:
· ‘S Translator’: Gives instantaneous translations at any time, wherever you are
· ‘S Travel’: Provides guides and travel information for your next trip
· ‘Smart Stay’: Recognises when you are looking at the phone, and saves battery life when you look away by dimming the screen and powering down using advanced facial recognition
· ‘S Voice’: Offers voice command functionality
· ‘Easy Mode’: Brings a simple and intuitive homescreen mode for streamlined access to your top functions
Depending on the market, the Galaxy Ace 3 LTE version will be available in two different versions – 3G or LTE. The LTE version will be available in the UK.