You can almost tell the personality of a person by the phone they carry. Blackberry users emit sophistication, Android users have their geeky and nerdy moments, and iPhone… well iPhone users are all about the latest in fashion and design. To cater this need, Case Mate have presented us with the latest range of customized and beautiful cases, which can be found here:
Some of the range are:
- Creatures, in the form of animals
- Colorways, giving you a range of colours on a beautiful translucent plastic
- Design Your Own, allowing you to upload your own design and text – a must have for the individuals in you!
- Glam, catering for the glitter and glam loving
- Tortoiseshell, giving you that retro feel
- Barely there, for those who want a case but not the weight or bulk
- Snap, with a built in stand and sturdy plastic
- Pop ID, for when you’d like to leave your wallet behind
- Pop Stand, with the same vibrant colour range, but with a stand.
They kindly provided us with samples of Pop Stand and Pop ID, and here are our thoughts are as follows:
Available in a vibrant range of colours, this sturdy case promises impact resistance and is happy to take falls for your precious device. Built out of a two material shell, this provides you a soft outer covering to take away falls and impacts, while the hard plastic shell on the outside and the soft inner lining keep your device well protected. To add to this, it also packs in a pop up stand to help you watch those videos. All this with no extra weight and bulk makes this a very good case.
Talk about a cleverly designed case! This case takes all the sturdiness and impact resistance of the POP Stand, and gives you room to pop in your cards, ID, or any other card you’d like to keep. A must have for the days when you don’t want to take your wallet with you on a day out. Just slide your ID and card (or cash) in this, and off you go with your iPhone. The slot at the bottom allows you to push your cards up meaning the cards won’t get lost in there. We found we could squeeze two cards in comfortably, though more was a push.