If by any luck you’re reading this, you are probably reading this in the form of a website. Having an online presence is more important than it ever was. We all need some kind of an online presence, and while websites such as Facebook allow us social presence, and the likes of LinkedIn allow us a professional presence, most of us need a bit more.
We need websites to showcase our skills, we need websites to set up online shops, and we need websites to set up blogs. While a lot of websites already exist who allow you to do these, you are restricted by their laws and rules, and often have to pay for those services. The solution? Create your own website, or pay somebody else to do that. The latter is once again an expensive option, and if you don’t know how to code, you are stuck with some pretty average options out there.
Incomedia, however, have the right solution for the average man. Website X5 – Evolution 10 allows you not only to create your website as you like it, it includes web hosting for a year, and allows you to register your domain through the software too. This means that it takes care of most of your needs through it’s simple interface and it is one solution for all your needs.
The program comes with it’s own License Key in the pack, and you can enter it with the installation. Other than that, the installation is as simple as it gets.
Ease of use
This is where WebsiteX5 really shines. It allows you create your website in 5 simple steps.
- Choose a template out of 1500 available professional templates.
- Plan your website, by inserting pages and creating levels. The website map can always be updates later. The software will then create the navigation menu, with links, SiteMap, etc.
- Using the editor, just drag and drop items you need. Add text, tables, pictures, galleries, videos, email forms, maps, social buttons, product lists, etc.
- It doesn’t stop here. Add advnanced features, such as adding blogs, e-commerce, members area, etc.
- Once done, you can upload the website to your domain using the built in FTP engine.
And that is it. You should be able to then enter your domain dot com on your browser, and see your website there!
More information can be found on the website using the following link:
This can be bought directly from their website, or from the likes of Amazon:
As of now it is retailing for £45.26.
The software is as easy as it gets. In fact having used a few options to try and create our own website, we know exactly how complicated such softwares can be. The results are very professional, and the options available are quite highly advanced. Also, for the price, the results it delivers are quite good. Not just that, but the fact that it throws in a free domain/hosting also makes it an even better value for money. A must buy if this is the sort of thing you’re interested in.