Paying your way
Whether we like it or not Christmas and money go together like two turtle doves but Circle can take the hassle out of sending money this Christmas. So whether you need to split the bar tab at the Christmas party, pay your share of the taxi fare on a Christmas night out or chip in for a joint present, with Circle you can.
In the nick of time
There’s always that one person you have forgotten to buy for and to make matters worse you usually realise this on Christmas Day. Worried you will be eternally seen as the Christmas Grinch? With Circle you can send a monetary gift, supplemented with a festive GIF and emoji, instantly to a friends and loved ones to allow them to buy what they want this Christmas.
Circle also allows you to tactfully gift cash during the festive season whether it’s for the postman, paperboy or to a niece or nephew who’s saving up for a year of studying abroad. Similarly, if you get the one person in the office you don’t know in the Secret Santa then why not send them a monetary gift for them to treat themselves.
Circle doesn’t just make sending money to friends and family easier this Christmas it can also make you a bit of money to spoil yourself over the festive season through the referral scheme.
After your friends and family sign up with your Circle URL, they will need to link a debit card and once they have sent over £25 from their account, this will earn you and the person you invited £5!
How to use Circle
- Download Circle Pay (two words) from the App Store or Google Play and sign up
- Sign up with your email or phone number, and take a pic of your debit card to pay and get paid instantly
- There are no fees to move money, and no limits on how much you send, receive or cash out each week using your Circle account
- Personalise your money message with a pictures, emojis or gifs
- You can transfer money between pounds, euros and dollars for free with no charges and other currencies are on the way
- Your money is protected with features like PIN, touch ID, two device verification and FCA authorisation