- Frank Green is an Australian brand which has developed the world’s first of reusable smart cup.
- The SmartCup™ has taken the coffee world by storm since launching at the London Coffee Festival earlier this year and is set to be a popular Christmas gift for coffee fanatics.
- It features a chip (built into the lid) which enables contactless payments at participating cafes, saving the need to riffle around for coins on those chilly winter mornings. This is not yet available in the UK, and only works in Australia.
- Eco-friendly and 100% leak-proof, SmartCup™ syncs with the Frank Green’s secure CafePay™ smartphone app and is currently being rolled out across the UK making it one of the hottest stocking fillers this Christmas.
- Comes in a huge range of colour combinations with two size options – small (230ml) and large (340ml).
- Available from frankgreen.com and amazon.co.uk from £14.99.
Wondering how it works? Here is a video from them:
The cup is great, friendly, looks good, and definitely spill proof. It also holds temperature reasonably well, so it ticks all the boxes I wanted.
The smart chip technology, however, is not yet available in the UK, and hopes to roll out this year.
I will keeping a keen eye out for it, as I already love this cup!Google+